Suction Pool Cleaners
Affordable and dependable cleaning.
The Ranger is an affordable, dependable automatic pool cleaner that will thoroughly clean your aboveground pool—removing dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, and even pebbles. Requires no extra plumbing or additional energy cost. Installs in minutes and comes pre-assembled in the box, just attach the hose and start cleaning. Flowkeeper™ Valve automatically regulates water flow, ensuring peak performance. The Ranger is built to work quickly, effectively, and quietly.
- Extra Large wheel Deflector - Helps the Ranger from getting caught on steps, ladders or in corners so it can keep on cleaning your pool.
- Quick Release Cassette and Diaphragm (inside) - The Ranger features one operational moving part. No gears, wheels or flappers means simple operation and maintenance.
- AG Disc - Allows the Ranger to glide effortlessly along the bottom of your pool, up the sides and around steps, cleaning your whole pool.
- Quiet Operation - Other cleaners make an annoying flapper or hammer noise. The Ranger was built to work quickly, effectively and quietly.
- Suction Cleaner
- Works in all aboveground pools
- Connects directly to skimmer
- Includes 32 ft. of feed hose
Kreepy Krauly® E-Z Vac®
Suction-Side Aboveground Pool Cleaner
Simply the best built aboveground pool cleaner available. E-Z Vac was designed based on the same time-tested platform as the most popular suction-side cleaner in history, Kreepy Krauly. Includes 32 ft. of hose.
Learn more about the E-Z Vac cleaner and if this model is the best fit for your pool with our Selection Tool.
- Superior hydraulic design for optimum vacuuming power
- Only one operational moving part—the flapper—for long, dependable service—no wheels or gears to replace or service
- Free skimming valve automatically regulates water flow to assure proper cleaning speed and simultaneous skimming of surface debris while vacuuming
- Engineered to work flawlessly in flat-bottomed and dish-shaped pools with a banked or radius cove