Available Ovens, Available Cooktops & Features
Enjoy the advantages of a full-size self-cleaning oven without sacrificing the look of a vintage two-door range. The front panel displaying the “fire door”, “oven door” and “ash catch” conceals the full-size oven behind. Choose from:
- 4.3 cubic foot self-cleaning electric oven
- 4.0 cubic foot self-cleaning true convection electric oven
- 4.0 cubic foot self-cleaning gas oven
“True convection” – at the push of a button, the standard oven converts to convection mode. A third heating element surrounding the convection fan circulates air evenly throughout the oven. Cooking times are reduced up to 25%, and you can bake five racks* of cookies / three racks of muffins perfectly at consistent temperatures. True convection is an available option on all electric ranges, and standard on “STE” smoothtop models.
*Three racks supplied – additional racks available.
Choose from traditional cast electric elements, high-speed radiant elements under ceramic smoothtops, high-efficiency sealed gas burners – or combinations of the three. Prefer a gas top and electric oven? You’ll love our “dual fuel” options.
Exhaust / Venting
STANDARD EXHAUST FAN
The standard 350 c.f.m. exhaust fan, included in the upper cabinet of your range, is factory-set to recirculate air through a charcoal filter. It can also be used to outside-vent exhaust if there is not more than one 90 degree elbow or more than ten feet between the range and the outside wall. This fan exhausts air only from the back of the range cabinet – it cannot be adapted for top-venting.
EXHAUST OUTLET LOCATION
Height from floor to center of duct opening is 62 5/8″ (60 5/8″ for short leg models). From left base cabinet countertop overhang to center of duct opening is 15 3/8″.
OPTIONAL #1518 IN-LINE EXHAUST BLOWER
The optional in-line exhaust blower replaces the standard 350 c.f.m. exhaust fan provided in your range cabinet, and is to be installed by your contractor where your exhaust ducting exits the house. The inline blower should be ordered when you purchase your range – the range and wiring must be modified to accommodate the blower. (The blower can be shipped in advance of the range for installation – additional shipping charges will apply.)
If you are outside-venting your range with more than 10 feet of ducting, or more than one elbow… or if you simply prefer a more powerful exhaust system … you should include the optional 636 c.f.m. in-line exhaust blower. The #1518 In-Line Blower exhausts smoke and cooking odors quickly and quietly, exiting the house up to 35 feet from the range. If desired, the blower can be mounted in the basement or attic for powerful, whisper-quiet operation.
- The blower can be mounted vertically, horizontally or at any angle.
- Backward-curved airfoil blades move maximum air with minimal sound.
- Fan and motor are precision balanced for quiet vibration-free operation.
- Blower wiring attaches to the junction box on the back of your range.
- 636 cubic feet / minute • 210 Watts, 115 Volts, 1.85 Amps, 60 Hz • Blower length: 9-1/8″
- Blower diameter: 13-1/2″ (electrical box protrudes 1-3/4″D X 4-1/2″W from side of blower)
- Inlet / outlet: 8″
- Warranty: One year
In-line Blower Kit Contains:
- Exhaust blower with 8″ inlet and outlet
- Adapter elbow – attaches to back of range, converts range outlet to 3-1/4″ X 10″ standard duct size.
- Duct adapter – converts 3-1/4″ X 10″ duct to 8″ round duct
- Back draft damper with spring return – prevents cold air from entering house when blower is not in use.
- Outside louver grill – covers the exhaust outlet at soffit or foundation wall. Louvers automatically close when the blower is not in use.
- Duct extender – mounts to back of range cabinet, replacing deflector plate.
- Duct pipe, roof flashing and roof cap (if required) are not included.
OUTSIDE WALL EXHAUST INSTALLATION
There are two options for venting an Antique range directly through an outside wall behind the range: